GWT 1.6 was released recently, and because of some pretty major changes in the compiler, my old GWT task for Ant broke (with an InstantiationException when trying to run the task). For some reason, GWT is still not provided with a real Ant task for compiling GWT modules, so I decided to update my old task.
This means that a new version, 1.2, has been released. I’ve also moved the code to Google Code, so now issues can be filed there. I’ll try to move the instruction pages to the Google Code site also, but for now, only the issue tracker and Subversion repository is used.
The task works as always, but to use it with GWT 1.6, you have to add a version=”1.6″ attribute to the